Welcome to Carol's Spot! Here's What's New:

What Happened in Vegas posted Aug. 24, 2009
My New Bedding posted June 27, 2009
Let's Party! Graduation 2009 posted June 27, 2009
Natalie Graduated! posted June 27, 2009
Spencer and Nicole posted Apr. 18, 2009

Monday, April 14, 2008

Natalie goes to San Francisco

Natalie had a great time on Choir Tour. Here are some photos:

Natalie with her hotel roommates

Choir buddies

Natalie and her choir director, who is her favorite teacher

At the Golden Gate Bridge

Purple shoes touch the city

3 comments:

Patrick and Bree said...

Looks like she had a great time!!! Love those shoes too!

Rachel Hudgins said...

Lucky girl! Love SF.

Rebecca Pierce said...

There's nothing like choir. I loved choir in high school. I am actually planning a choir reunion for this June! I can't wait. When I phoned my choir director to see if he'd be interested, I cried as soon as I heard his familiar voice. Choir teachers are the best!