We are all very excited at the Colvin house. The Women's University Club of Seattle is having their annual gala celebration in Seattle next Friday. They asked the 5th Avenue Theater Company to provide entertainment for the gala. Specifically, they asked that the company send some of its regular actors/singers, and that it also send a "promising high school student." They chose Natalie! She attended their summer theater camp in August, along with 99 other high school students. She will be performing a solo at the gala! Gary and I are invited to come watch her perform, and we'll be there to see the look on her face when they present her with a scholarship - she has no idea. She's thrilled to have been selected to perform with professionals at this event, but the scholarship is a surprise. So don't tell!
11 years ago






2 comments:
That's awesome! What a great opportunity and honor!
Wow, cool! When is this so I know how long I need to keep it a secret?
Post a Comment