Natalie was worried her boss would be mad if she didn't go to work at the Farmer's Market, but we convinced her she would understand - and she could blame me if she wanted to. At that point I would have walked through broken glass barefoot to be free of driving Natalie around for even ONE MORE DAY. We drove over to "A Simple Wish" (the princess party store where Natalie works) and explained to Natalie's boss that she HAD to take her driving test today or wait until the third week of school (and by then I would have lost the last few marbles I had left in my head). She totally understood - she has a licensed teenage driver at her house. We went back to the DOL and had Natalie practice parallel parking in the back until it was time for the test. When Gary and I left her there on her own we were so nervous. We walked over to Burger King and got indigestion trying to eat lunch. But it all turned out wonderfully. She passed the test with an 83, and she'll remind me of that any time I criticize her driving in the future - I only got a 74. But I am definitely celebrating tonight. Bring on the chocolate!
11 years ago






5 comments:
AWESOME. Finally!
Sweet. I'm happy for you. Now you don't have to drive her around, but she'll have your car and you won't have one... ;)
I am glad the Help Baby Mia blinkie is working good for you all. The link to the people calendar is http://www.humancalendar.com/portable.php
Thanks and visit digi-designs.blogspot.com again.
Wow, that is great!!! Hey can you email me those dates we talked about and the movie titles again??? Thanks Candice jcblackham@comcast.net
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! I am happy for you both! No longer are you the chauffer, and now she is a NORMAL driving teenager! LOL Good job, Natalie!
Post a Comment